Double-sided convenience for rotary cutters only
Cat no: RM-IC-S
Design for crafters, OLFA self-healing rotary mats are 1,6mm thick, double sided, triple layer mats with a dark green base color and yellow grid lines with a metric grid on one side and an inch grid on the other. Grid lines are designed for easy measuring and for accurate cutting of straight lines and precise angles.
The markings take the difficulty out of such tricky tasks as fashioning true bias strips, cutting strips into squares and triangles, and perfectly squaring up blocks to complete a project.
Self-healing, an OLFA original technology refers to the ability of the surface to return to its original shape after being cut and are ideal for general quilt cutting. A three-layer structure ans soft cutting surface realize smooth cutting even after many years use.
Rotary mats protect your work area and greatly extend the life of your rotary blades.
- 450 mm X 600 mm
- 1.6mm thick
- Doublesided mat is solid green on one side for general crafting and has yellow grid lines on other side for detailed cutting
- One side metric and flip side imperial
- Selfhealing finish reseals surface cuts, providing a continually smooth surface for all cutting projects
- Store flat and out of direct sunlight
- For use only with rotary blades and blades; fixedblade knives blade may damage mat
- Made in Japan
Care for your cutting mat
- keep the mats away from sunlight and heat
- mats must be stored flat
- not suitable for use with steam irons
- not suitable for use with OLFA MC-45 and MC-45/DX
|600 x 450 mm (metric markings)
24' x 18' (imperial markings)
- Model: MAT RM ICS
- Weight: 0.65kg
- Dimensions: 630.00mm x 470.00mm x 2.00mm
- SKU: MAT RM ICS
- UPC: 091511300512