All stainless steel safety knife
Cat no: SK-12/24
Supplied in a plastic bag
Food Safety Experts rely on OLFA® cutting tools, like this 100% stainless steel self-retracting safety knife designed for the rigors of the food processing environment. This product will increase workplace safety and productivity.
This knife comes preloaded with the Olfa SKB-2S blade in 100% Stainless Steel. The self-retracting blade protect hands from injury in a variety of job applications. Ideal for cutting through light to heavy-duty materials such as: Cardboard, plastic bags and pouches, stretch wrap, film, foil and plastic strapping.
Please watch the video in the Video Tab to understand how this safety cutter works
Good For: Use in food processing environments. Cuts light to heavy-duty materials such as cardboard, plastic bags and pouches, stretch wrap, film, foil, and plastic strapping. Main target market for this knife is food industry - restaurant, food factory and workplace where the tools needs to be washed or can get wet.
- The blade is auto retractable - just like our best selling SK-4 model and other safety knives, the blade will be retracted automatically. Prevents workers from getting injured. No tools are required to exchange the blade.
- Knife is washable - perfect for environment where keen sanitary is requisite. Can be washed with sodium hypochlorite.
- The knife is metal detectable - all stainless body makes it more accurate to detect with metal detective machine /compared to metal detectable plastic.
- Knife has a hole on the bottom to be hanged on the wall or used with strap. Can be marked No. , name etc.
- The knife is NSF approved. It means that product has been put through rigorous testing and meets the NSF standards. For approval receives the seal to be placed on the product. The NSF seal is generally accepted by country health departments. Products are repeatedly tested year after year to ensure that they are still meeting the standards.
- New stainless steel blade SKB-2S is compatible not only with SK-12 but also with existing SK-4, SK-5, and SK-9
Along with the OLFA blade quality, the best possible method SK-12 features what tight-controlled food industry needs. Again, it is a promising product, the best possible way to solve the problems that food industry faces.
At a glance
- 100% Stainless Steel
- Metal Detectable
- NSF® Certified
- Easy to Sanitize
- Pre-loaded with a four-point SKB-2S safety blade
- Designed for both right- and left-handed use
- Made in Japan
Good For: Use in food processing environments. Cuts light to heavy-duty materials such as cardboard, plastic bags and pouches, stretch wrap, film, foil, and plastic strapping.
|Stainless Steel blade SKB-2S
|Self retracting blade
|100% Stainless Steel
- Model: CTR SK12-24
- Weight: 0.05kg
- Dimensions: 140.00mm x 20.00mm x 25.00mm
- SKU: CTR SK12-24
- UPC: 091511220193