Double-sided with metric and imperial grids
Cat no: CM-A1
CM series multi-purpose self-healing cutting mats are especially designed for use with OLFA standard-duty cutters, heavy-duty cutters, art knives, rotary cutters and specialty cutters.
Double-sided with green base color and white grid lines with a metric grid on one side and an inch grid on the other. Grid lines are designed for easy measuring and for accurate cutting of straight lines and precise angles.
Self-healing, an OLFA original technology refers to the ability of the surface to return to its original shape after being cut and are ideal for general quilt cutting. A three-layer structure ans soft cutting surface realize smooth cutting even after many years use.
CM mats protect your work area and greatly extend the life of your blades.
- 2.0mm thickness designed for heavy-duty cutting
- Professional-quality, double-sided mat has grid lines on one side and solid color on opposite side
- Self-healing finish reseals surface cuts, providing a continually smooth surface for all cutting projects
- Store flat and out of direct sunlight
- Use with OLFA® utility knives, art knives, rotary cutter and specialty cutters
- Made in Japan
Not only does this OLFA® self-healing cutting mat have a long life, it extends the life of your knife blades, too. Designed for heavy-duty cutting, the mat can be used with OLFA® utility and art knives, as well as rotary and special cutters.
|940 mm x 630 mm x 2 mm
- Model: MAT CM-A1
- Weight: 1.60kg
- Dimensions: 940.00mm x 630.00mm x 2.00mm
- SKU: MAT CM-A1
- UPC: 091511300703